What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What app you using to work with photos in your iPad

albert2k

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking one or two good applications to work with my iPad in my picture. I don't want to purchase an application to not use. I appreciated any recommendation.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Photo apps for the iPad seem to fall into several categories, e.g. apps that help to sort & organize a photo collection and those that are used to crop & manipulate the images, such as changing colors, removing red-eye, etc. There are many choices but the two that I use most often in the latter category are: Photogene (Check HERE) & Snapseed (Check HERE) - inexpensive and well recommended!

Good luck in your choices - :)

OP
A

albert2k

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Photo apps for the iPad seem to fall into several categories, e.g. apps that help to sort & organize a photo collection and those that are used to crop & manipulate the images, such as changing colors, removing red-eye, etc. There are many choices but the two that I use most often in the latter category are: Photogene (Check HERE) & Snapseed (Check HERE) - inexpensive and well recommended!

I'm looking for Photogene that looks to be ok. I already use Snapseed and is too light. Thanks for answer.

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPhoto, photo toaster, and color effects cover all my needs including cropping, photo tweaking photo effects, organizing photos, and social sharing of photos.

As mentioned photo apps abound and most have lite versions so you can try before you buy.

The big boys are instagram, snap seed, and iPhoto from what I've observed. Personally photo toaster and color effects are the ones I use most of the time. iPhoto gives me some additional tools to do selective tweaking on an area of a problem photo that the other do not, or if they donive yet to discover how to use them!

Wildfire

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I use both of them and like Photogene. When I had a question, I wrote to their support and had an answer back within the hour. Since their explanation didn't help, I e-mailed back with a screen shot and again had an answer which solved my problem. It's one of the quickest customer support I have experienced.

Most reactions