What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What am I missing?

mistymom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am just now trying out an iPad 2 for company use. Something extremely important to our use would be to be able to access and utilize our company website/programs. I am able to access and log in to most needed things (needed Citrix for part).

However, we upload files to our website and I can't seem to enable this (either for iPhone 4 or iPad 2). I know this is somehow related to the MS vs Apple program. There must be some app that will enable me to do this.

I have researched for a short while and am just confused on what I might be needing? We save and upload files of various different types (such as pdf, xls, xlsx, zip files, etc) and when I attempt to click on our normal "upload" or "view" button (either to add an upload or view an existing upload), it is not opening. I click and get no error or anything. I have gotten dropbox and goodreader as it seemed that these might "assist" me in this. All to no avail!

I am certainly not a programmer and at the present time do not have access to the one that wrote our program! At any rate, there must be some quick app that will help with this. As far as I know, it is not flash based, but normally the icons are "clickable" and they do give a popup to either view or upload to. (Which is not currently happening.)

Can anyone make sense of my rambling and give me some ideas?:confused:

It seems I am missing something probably VERY simple!

M

OP
M

mistymom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Tim. That didn't seem to do it. I welcome any other suggestions. I will keep looking!:(

Most reactions

Latest posts