What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well...my IPad 1 is finally finished!

scott_R1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My IPad 1; from the very first day, tested my resolve. The wireless always liked to quit working. At times it would say "no wireless" and it would be grayed out. Turn wireless off-on, turn IPad off-on. Delete account settings and on and on. It would work great for a month and then give me hell for a week for no reason. Finally...today I dropped it, and the wireless quit for good :). It was a soft hit and it was in the case, but it was good enough:). Thankfully my wife hardly uses her IPad II because it doesn't really work well with farmville (Facebook) so she said...."take mine". Quick sync and I'm on my way with an IPad that works! I really wish Appel had admitted their was a flaw in the 1st gen wireless hardware, would have been nice. Needless to say the nightmare is finally over. Can wait to use it as a target the next time I'm target shooting in the back yard :)

Last edited:

pcdebb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess u get lemons in the batch sometimes. My first gen never gave me problems.

Sent from my white iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions