What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to our original ipad owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
col.bris

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iPad or iPad 1 was the original iPad before iPad 2 was released. We have called it ipad 1 to simplify the heading and to avoid confusion

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Plus we can post things we like more about the iPad1 --- like, no screen bleeding, more robust construction, stronger screen glass - nicer users....:D

Tim

b00bie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad or iPad 1 was the original iPad before iPad 2 was released. We have called it ipad 1 to simplify the heading and to avoid confusion

It was a joke Colin...thus the smiley....Edited by moderator ~ please be respectful! I currently own two original pads. BTW thanks for the new forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

blucente

iPF Novice
Reaction score
All right it's about time. Now I really feel that my iPad is outdated, first the new iOS eliminates Multi gestures and now we have our own space. Is it just me?

Last edited:

b00bie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was respectful, has everyones sense of humor died around here...OK I will stop posting so as not to offend anyone else, thanks Marie

blucente

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Can't we post specific discussions, not complaints?

Yeah you're right! What I love about my ipad1 is the feel of the device compared to the ipad2. I like the added weight and thickness, makes it feel a bit more sturdy. What about you folks?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was respectful, has everyones sense of humor died around here...OK I will stop posting so as not to offend anyone else, thanks Marie

smiley-hug008.gif

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah you're right! What I love about my ipad1 is the feel of the device compared to the ipad2. I like the added weight and thickness, makes it feel a bit more sturdy. What about you folks?

That is funny you say that! Just last night I took mine out of the case and thought the exact same thing. Why do folks want things thinner and thinner? I DO like the thickness and weight and I have played with the 2 a lot!

I love my iPad! ( even when I get my ipad3 :) )

blucente

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
That is funny you say that! Just last night I took mine out of the case and thought the exact same thing. Why do folks want things thinner and thinner? I DO like the thickness and weight and I have played with the 2 a lot!

I love my iPad! ( even when I get my ipad3 :) )

After all we started the whole tablet trend, we're the originals, the first, número UNO, trend setters. WE ARE iPad FIRST GEN! hahaha

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You go guys, we are the misfits, the geeks, the... Okay, okay, we had faith in these things. Everyone around us said it wouldn't work but we took the plunge and they are the best things since sliced bread. Yeah, we are slower and heavier and have no multi gestures(grrr) but we love our paddys. I'm not missing having the iPad 2 but like you, Marie, that iPad 3 is looking mighty fine right now. Besides this ole iPad is going nowhere, it's a classic, an original and it's mine! Its staying in the family, no matter what!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts