What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wearable iPad Case

iPaddle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
These cases can apparently be worn while you use your iPad.

4330749357_4facd5779f_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score

link: Acton Treadway - Home
Nice but not made for Ipad, the size don't fit :) :ipad-case:

we are developing a range of wearable case ... i will publish some in the coming few weeks

As i see many company wan't to have their share in the Ipad market

Dorje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will one allow me to starp the iPad to my left forarm? Will there be a space to slide in a pocket projector with an outward facing lense? what about two bulit in ~60 card deck despensers/storage slots?

*Shouting* "The Name of a Collectable Card Game that is also the Name of the Protagonist in a Childs TV Shoooooooow!!!"

Would work better once they add a camera for barcode scanning. :D

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pretending this or that we never mean you are right

Dear Ipaddle, the one i see in the pic's is not made for an Ipad, is not because they pretend is made for it that mean is true, i know all bag manufacturer want to have their share in this new market. I know what i am talking about as we have 2 dummy in hand and we have a large range of bad and cover in development include one in co_branding for a famous french brand ...

PS: don't be worry for my coffee, i love competition more than you can imagine :D

link: Acton Treadway - Home

...It is made for the iPad. Perhaps less coffee for you. ;)

OP
I

iPaddle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok??? :confused: This conversation is not functional. I don't know what you mean and I don't want to know. This bag is obviously for the iPad and your denials of that only make you sound insane.

Dear Ipaddle, the one i see in the pic's is not made for an Ipad, is not because they pretend is made for it that mean is true, i know all bag manufacturer want to have their share in this new market. I know what i am talking about as we have 2 dummy in hand and we have a large range of bad and cover in development include one in co_branding for a famous french brand ...

PS: don't be worry for my coffee, i love competition more than you can imagine :D

...It is made for the iPad. Perhaps less coffee for you. ;)

iPadAccessories

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whether or not this is officially for the iPad sizing, there are bound to be plenty more like this coming out soon. Looks like a great idea to me, especially for commuters.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Competition is good

Whether or not this is officially for the iPad sizing, there are bound to be plenty more like this coming out soon. Looks like a great idea to me, especially for commuters.

Yeah about that i totally agree competition is good for the business ... that push everybody to try to be better .... (already long time i think this way)

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok??? :confused: This conversation is not functional. I don't know what you mean and I don't want to know. This bag is obviously for the iPad and your denials of that only make you sound insane.

If you open you're eyes you will see This bag is too large for the Ipad .... this everybody can see it .... present it as a bag for Ipad is just a joke

sorry for criticize you're products, but yet he don't fit well the Ipad size you can easily adjust it in the coming future

Good luck in you're business

Last edited:

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
From my experience living in some of the biggest metropolitan areas in the world I wouldnt wanna wear a "Come mug me sign" around! When the iphone came out it was the same thing, now its a little easier as the muggers have their own iphones.. But it doesnt hurt not to flag expensive (and beloved) electronics around! :)

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So to recap we went from a bag with a strap, to Coffee then being Insane and Muggers with iPhones...

Im almost scared away from this thread already or it's a story write line for an upcoming Fringe episode. :ipad-movie:

Stngray

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would have to agree with the way this says "Please mug me" I'll stick with a beat up backpack to carry it around. Also I would lose my man card if I ever wore something that was this close to a purse.

KiltedTim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't know if you'd lose your man card for carrying one of these, but I really just don't like the look of it. Hmmm... I wonder if it will fit in the cargo pocket of my Utilikilt?

Most reactions

Latest posts