What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We rule - without money: doing it the hard way

Tiator

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been playing we rule for about 12 weeks and am now I'm at level 40. I'm here without buying mojo - anyone else doing it the hard way? Or should I just give it up and play somewhere else?

TIATOR

Alwaysgaming

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't spent any money yet on this game although there are days when I'm very tempted. I'm at level 30 and have been playing about 3 months - about the same time as you.

Alwaysgaming

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I played it without paying but I eventually burned out, bought some pretty buildings, decorated, then lost interest again. :)

Meebie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm playing for 1,5 month now and haven't bought mojo. I'm pretty sure I won't do that later on but I'm tempted to buy some buildings that can't be build otherwise. Although I dislike promoting that to much (1,5 month ago there where two paid buildings as far as I know now there are 5!)

Most reactions

Latest posts