What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warning Incoming NERD

Linkreincarnate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.linkreincarnate.com
Hi guys I just thought I'd stop by and introduce myself. I'm Linkreincarnate. I run www.Linkreincarnate.com as well as a few other sites. I have been using the Ipod product line since the 2nd gen ipod. I have the 32gb 3g Ipad. Jailbroken already.... (OMG Spirit is awesome I jailbroke my first gen touch a year or two ago and it was a much more hairy proposition)... Favorite apps so far PC2Me (Remote desktop WITH AUDIO), SNES (from cydia), and MagicMouse. (I have all of my entertainment through the internet so my computer is hooked up to my tv. The Ipad is the ultimate remote control...) I also like Korg iElectribe and IamT-pain since they fixed it for the ipad. Oh and x-plane is an awesome flight simulator. Y'know what? I'm going to shut up about my favorite apps cause this would be a reaaaaaly long post otherwise... I'm attempting to keep it short. Nice to meet you all and I look forward to geeking out with all of you.

Last edited:

GailLA

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Warning us that there is an incoming nerd is like warning the swamp that a frog is arriving. Welcome!

OP
Linkreincarnate

Linkreincarnate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.linkreincarnate.com
Warning us that there is an incoming nerd is like warning the swamp that a frog is arriving. Welcome!
I was just making sure I didn't cause critical nerd-mass. Get too many in a forum and some will fuse into Fanboys (in a manner not unlike hydrogen fusing into helium.) NERD + CROWDING + FLAMES =FANBOY...:eek:

Most reactions