What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want your Comments on Idea for an Ipad App..

warriorn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Friends,
I am currently developing an ipad app..a simple app but lot of importance to user experience..

The app is a simple Software form of whiteboard available in conference rooms.

so when you open the app you will be presented with a white board with 3 coloured pens (Red,Blue,Green) and an eraser to erase a part of the diagram..

The sketch what we make gets stored automatically which we can later email to friends or store it to photo album..

I completely agree there are lot of drawing apps available out there and a lot of you are already using some of them..

IF so,can you let me know what you felt like,you needed in those apps which is currenlty not available and a feature which you would like to add in those apps.

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
To be honest, what you are describing is exactly like Adobe's Ideas. It is free, so check it out and see if what you are thinking is different enough from that to make sense creating.

Now, a live update without emailing would be something else. More like a true Whiteboard.

OP
W

warriorn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks somerled,
Yes,i checked Adobe Ideas now and i feel it has everything i was looking for creating a one. Now things starts from scratch agan.:)

and since you've been using Adobe ideas,
for what purposes you will be using adobe ideas for??

notes making? ideas brain stroming? mockp desgn for an app?

Would be willing to get to know..

Most reactions

Latest posts