What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want to post a bad review but it won't accept

hogesinwa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. Can't find this but I'm sure it's come up before.

I want to post a review of an app and have tried several times but it won't accept. A couple of times I've hit "Submit" and it's disappeared but not added to the reviews on file. Once it accepted my one-star rating but then that disappeared later and shows no ratings.

Now the text of my review is hanging in cyberspace and hitting "Submit" does nothing.

It's a negative review but not malicious and there are about seven other bad reviews on it. My review concerns misleading information being put out by the magazine so it's slightly different to the other bad reviews but it still needs to go on.

Is there some policy that bad reviews get ignored now? I'm getting irritated by this and if I get mad enough I'll send my now-saved text to their advertisers direct and also post it in the sport's forums also explaining that I tried to review it with no luck.
Info appreciated

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The only thing I know is you can't review something you didn't buy first.

Most reactions

Latest posts