What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want to download iPad app from iTunes Italy

CrisB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have an app that I want to download from iTunes Italy, I can find it on my iPad, but when I go to download it defaults to my USA iTunes and says it can't find. Is there a setting on my iPad that allows me to download from various countries. The only way I can think of doing it, is to download on my home computer in iTunes and then transfer to my iPad?
Cris

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Go to settings, store section, and click on your apple id, then click view apple id. Then change the country to Italy. This should now put you into the Italy app store.

Last edited:

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
You will need to create a new account for the italian store, you can't use the same account in different countries.

OP
C

CrisB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for your help. I did have to create a separate account in Italy in order to access an Italian app. I think since we are in a global market, it would be great to be able to sign up for multiple countries with the same info and credit card.

Most reactions