What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wallpaper Basics

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've been looking around on the internet and seeing a lot of pictures that would make great wallpaper for my iPad 2. Could someone please tell me how to download wallpaper to the iPad 2 from different websites? I've searched everywhere I can think of with no results. Thanks.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
View the wallpaper using Safari, touch the picture and then choose the option to save it - it will be saved in your iPad's Photos app. Then go to 'Settings', Brightness and Wallpapers', '>', 'Saved Photos' and choose the wallpaper you downloaded.

Tim

OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
View the wallpaper using Safari, touch the picture and then choose the option to save it - it will be saved in your iPad's Photos app. Then go to 'Settings', Brightness and Wallpapers', '>', 'Saved Photos' and choose the wallpaper you downloaded.

Tim

Thank you.

Most reactions

Latest posts