What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VW Bulli

VampiressRN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
vampswillowhouse.willowhouse.com
OK...all of us old hippies remember the VW van...0>60 in 15 minutes but so retro now. There is a new version out that looks pretty swank and the iPad is a part of the fun.

01-volkswagen-bulli-concept630opt.jpg

09-vw-bulli-live.jpg

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is waaaaay cool!

But I am biased since I have owned several VW's (+ 2 Audis and a Porsche) over the years and even worked for the Midwest VW distributor back in the mid 80's.

OP
VampiressRN

VampiressRN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
vampswillowhouse.willowhouse.com
Yes it is a concept car but soooo cool looking. Here is the latest info on it...
Aside from the Beetle, Volkswagen's Microbus may be one of the most iconic vehicles ever to come out of the German automaker's stable. VW brought it back in concept form ten years ago, but despite a warm reception, plans to create a modern-day Microbus were scrapped. Now, though, Volkswagen is offering a second conceptual redux of its oh-so-popular van at the Geneva Motor Show with this, the Bulli concept.

Would be fun to see if it does get produced. I never thought of it but you are right Drag, the panoramic roof would pose a reflective screen issue on the iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts