What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Viewing pics from email

bryan sands

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having issues viewing jpeg pics frm my yahoo account. Any ideas how I can view them and maybe even save them to my iPad 2? Thanks.

dbark1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try signing into your yahoo! from the Safari browser, instead of the email/app etc. This worked for my gmail. Then, once you have the pic in email; you should be able to open/save it to your photo album. When you press on the pic, an option to "save" or "copy" (?) should appear. (I am without my iPad a this moment, so I cannot be absolutely certain.)

OP
B

bryan sands

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dbark1 said:
Try signing into your yahoo! from the Safari browser, instead of the email/app etc. This worked for my gmail. Then, once you have the pic in email; you should be able to open/save it to your photo album. When you press on the pic, an option to "save" or "copy" (?) should appear. (I am without my iPad a this moment, so I cannot be absolutely certain.)

Thank you

Most reactions

Latest posts