What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Videos app frozen after watching a movie

tbrown92030

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I loaded up my iPad 2 with several mp4s to watch while on vacation. We watched one on the airplane and now whenever I start the videos app, the screen just goes black and unresponsive. I've tried ensuring that the app is closed, I've even shutdown my pad and rebooted, to no avail. I'm away from my computer and cannot re-sync. Any suggestions??

T1motheus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tbrown92030 said:
I loaded up my iPad 2 with several mp4s to watch while on vacation. We watched one on the airplane and now whenever I start the videos app, the screen just goes black and unresponsive. I've tried ensuring that the app is closed, I've even shutdown my pad and rebooted, to no avail. I'm away from my computer and cannot re-sync. Any suggestions??

Similar problem and on holiday. Had to let my iPad run out of juice then was able to turn it on again. Manual says hold home button and on/off at same time but that didn't work for me...

Was uploading photo to email when it got stuck. Attempted shutdown and got black screen with the circular wait going round and round. Had to wait 11 hours til power drained.

Most reactions