What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Shot With The iPad 2

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmQ_AxK588o[/ame]​

With the iPad 2 coming this Friday, it's about time we got to see some video recording footage. The iPad 2's rear-facing camera shoots at 720p and I must say, the quality isn't bad at all. We will of course see the VGA camera on the front for use of new iPad features like Photobooth, Facetime, etc. The video was filmed at the iPad 2 event on the iPad 2 and emailed to be uploaded later. Check this out if you are planning on picking one up.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Huh? That didnt show anything..lol onlyba shot of ipad2. I thght i was gonna see a vid of its camera in action or some kind of functionality being shown. Ipad2 cover doesnt count :-/ ;-)

Yakuzagang5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Huh? That didnt show anything..lol onlyba shot of ipad2. I thght i was gonna see a vid of its camera in action or some kind of functionality being shown. Ipad2 cover doesnt count :-/ ;-)

That was the video lol it was being shot by an iPad.....

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Ohhhh..lmao my bust! Well thats pretty decent quality then. I didnt really read into the title. Dang, lol, n some people on the forum complaining back cam isnt any good. Thats good quality to me. My fault Phil ;-)

concu88

iPF Noob
Reaction score

n some people on the forum complaining back cam isnt any good. Thats good quality to me. My fault Phil ;-)

True but I watched the vide review at Reviews and News on Tech Products, Software and Downloads - PCWorld and they also said the camera quality is not very good, its satisfactory.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score

With the iPad 2 coming this Friday, it's about time we got to see some video recording footage. The iPad 2's rear-facing camera shoots at 720p and I must say, the quality isn't bad at all. We will of course see the VGA camera on the front for use of new iPad features like Photobooth, Facetime, etc. The video was filmed at the iPad 2 event on the iPad 2 and emailed to be uploaded later. Check this out if you are planning on picking one up.

I cannot see this video on my ipad :mad::confused:

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Eddy! I'm a fan! Love your music and this video.

Wow, I just flushed.
Do we even want to know where you were using your iPad???

TitaniPadStandReviewBathroom.jpg

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What! Not that kind of flush - the red cheeks and ears kind.

I'm on the couch next to my girlfriend. She was jealous of my fanboy reaction to Eddy's video. :D

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Most reactions