What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

video freezes on playback on iPad2 but also iTunes on laptop

GSS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I get around 30 minutes into a movie and it freezes. By checking all the downloaded chapters I can see they're all there to the end of the movie but I can't get further that 30 minutes in, then blackness. This the situation on the iPad and iTunes viewed on the laptop. Any ideas....do I have to re download. Have tried a reboot of the iPad. should I just wait to see if it unfreezes....like I say all the chapters seem to be there.

OP
GSS

GSS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GSS said:
I get around 30 minutes into a movie and it freezes. By checking all the downloaded chapters I can see they're all there to the end of the movie but I can't get further that 30 minutes in, then blackness. This the situation on the iPad and iTunes viewed on the laptop. Any ideas....do I have to re download. Have tried a reboot of the iPad. should I just wait to see if it unfreezes....like I say all the chapters seem to be there.

I could add that the counter still seems to be going even tho the video is not....?!?!

xIkx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The video is corrupt. You could try to redownload, but maybe the source is corrupt. In that case you should contact your supplier.

OP
GSS

GSS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
xIkx said:
The video is corrupt. You could try to redownload, but maybe the source is corrupt. In that case you should contact your supplier.

OK thanks. Got it via iTunes. Might try the download again once.

Most reactions

Latest posts