What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video App Problem

Munky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I loaded up a bunch of movies and TV shows to the Videos app yesterday, and as you can see in the attached screenshot, seasons 8 and 9 of Family Guy are shown twice. Also, inside those seasons the episodes are out of order...they are all .m4v's that I ripped and converted myself using Handbrake, and tagged using MetaX. Those two seasons seem to be the only ones with a problem being out of order and such, and if I delete an episode out of the duplicate listing, it is deleted from both. On an iPad 1 running 4.3.3...anyone have any ideas?

Attachments

• image-1008516376.png
    image-1008516376.png
    411.5 KB · Views: 225
OP
Munky

Munky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update...I did some tag editing and the series are no longer duplicated, but now the former offending seasons are out of order... Family Guy season 2 to 7 are fine then it jumps to MacGyver seasons 1 and 2 the Family Guys season 9, then season 8. Any ideas on this new problem? Also...forgot another minor issue, On Knight Rider season 1, the text of "season 1" isn't displayed below the dvd cover, but everything is fine otherwise as far as ordering.

Most reactions

Latest posts