What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very strange issue with Camera Roll on iPad 3

nixuspix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here we go:
1. i have iPad 2 and iPad 3; both GSM models 64G, both are on ios 5.1.1 and jailbroken; both have same programs installed from AppStore and Cydia. All progrms are oficially bought from Apple and Cydia

2. Have also MacBook Pro with latest 10.7.4 Lion and Toshiba Portege with Win XP

3. If i have only 1 photo in camera roll and connect iPad 3 either to Mac or Toshiba with any of preview program ( iPhoto, ImageCapture....) i see 3 the same photos in opening window. Fter cying all of them o the notebook, i get only one photo o notebook.

Incase of iPad 2 i have no such problem. Looks for mystery for e.
Any comment please

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I can't help with your solution as I can't replicate it (my photos are all there if I look at them, on my iPad3, with my Windows 7 PC.

However, I am posting to ask you to please follow our rules, which request you to wait a minimum of 48 hours without a response to your post before you "bump" it. This is to ensure you allow time for all members to see your post. This is an international forum and very asynchronous as to when people are on and browsing. Because of that, we ask that members have a bit of patience as they wait to see if anyone can help.

So, please, hang in there and I am sure someone will be along to help. Thanks.

Marilyn

OP
N

nixuspix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stupid me, the problem was in activated "Album USB mapping" setting in PhotoAlbums+ app from Cydia.
Maybe this will be helpful for someone else.
And thank you for response m8 and promise to be more patient in future

Most reactions

Latest posts