What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Verizon iPad2

tominrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know if the "Verizon Store" will replace a Verizon model iPad 2 like the Apple store does? I have a couple problems including light leakage and inability to stay connected in Facetime and there is a Verizon store about 15 miles away and the Apple store is 55 miles away. I know I can call but it is Sunday.

Thanks.

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If I was you, I would call Verizon first...my experience with them and phones is that they don't want to replace with new merchandise unless you pay monthly insurance. If they don't sound helpful go to the apple store since we have all heard the stories of iPads getting replaced no problem.

Reaction score
Verizon does not handle Apple issues. If you go in they will send you to an Apple store. Call first to confirm as the policy may have changed.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

m3incorp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The insurance is through a third party, so I don't see how that would affect any decision on Verizon's part.

If I was you, I would call Verizon first...my experience with them and phones is that they don't want to replace with new merchandise unless you pay monthly insurance. If they don't sound helpful go to the apple store since we have all heard the stories of iPads getting replaced no problem.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You don't want to use insurance if you can use the warranty instead. Almost all insurance involves a deductible and a limited number of times you can get a replacement. Save it for the accidents that Apple's warranty won't cover.

Most reactions

Latest posts