What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vamp out of commission for a while!

VampiressRN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
vampswillowhouse.willowhouse.com
i havent been on the board in a long time...this is apparently not a good karma year for me. i spent july in san diego taking care of my mom...then was way busy at work. couple of weeks ago i took a serious fall and badly broke my right wrist and a left rib. i am in a full arm cast and incapacitated for a couple of months...and can only hope i dont have to have surgery. then i got a call last week that my mom fell in the grocery store parking lot...broke both her knee caps and femur...she is in bilat leg splints in a rehab hospital and i am not in any condition to go help her. thank goodness for good friends helping us. i havent been on my ipad for a long time so am out of the loop for a while...will be back when i am more functional.

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry to here about your tough run of luck. Hope you and your mom get well soon!

Most reactions