What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Use Box.net as WebDAV

tap50

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just thought I would share this with everyone. I just found out I could do this.

You can send your PAGES documents to your Box.net account using the COPY TO WEBDAV feature in Pages.

Choose the COPY TO WEBDAV option and you will be prompted for your WebDAV server information. For Box.net it is as follows:

https://www.box.net/dav//Documents Documents is the name of one of the folders in my Box.net account. The double // is important. Also enter your username and password. That's it. You can now upload documents directly from Pages to your Box.net account. Pages also gives you the option to convert the document to PDF or Word format or keep it in Pages format when it copies it.

iwhat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good post. Very useful information. I use mydrive.ch for WebDAV features,looks like box.net is finally there.
I heard we can also use WebDAV feature with Dropbox too from dropdav.com . I wonder I might have to stop buying hard drives in the near future :)

Most reactions

Latest posts