What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USB / SD Card reader

jnr1963

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why is it that the USB / SD card reader does not work since the latest OS update. Read many blogs saying this happens including on the apple discussion board and not sure weather to go ahead and buy one. ;)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why is it that the USB / SD card reader does not work since the latest OS update. Read many blogs saying this happens including on the apple discussion board and not sure weather to go ahead and buy one. ;)

The latest iOS update reduced the current drive capability of the camera connection kit and SD reader to 10mA (a standard USB PC interface drives 500 mA). If your SD card can work on 10 mA, you should be fine.

Tim

ctweber

iPF Noob
Reaction score
found one that works

Since buying the CCK I've been trying to find a card reader that reads my CF and xD cards. Been through 4 but on the last one found one that works.

The Kodak 50 in 1 p/ A250 works! By the way I am updated to 4.3.3.

Walgreens stocks them.

Most reactions

Latest posts