What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Urgently need help! How to email music from Ipad Mini.

Shaniqua

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all!

I'm currently travelling with my ipad mini only and need to send a music track. I just can't seem to work out how to do
this :-(

Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks for reading!

Shaniqua

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello all!

I'm currently travelling with my ipad mini only and need to send a music track. I just can't seem to work out how to do
this :-(

Does anyone have an idea?

Hi Shaniqua - your question piqued my interest; now, I've never emailed a musical track (just photos, text files, etc.), but I looked on my stock iPad 2 (i.e. not jailbroken) at the native Music app and could not figure a way to attached a track in an email. There may be 3rd party apps that allow a musical attachment, so check the app store, e.g. Song Express claims to provide this feature (a $1 purchase optimized for the iPhone) - a few negative reviews (PLUS, I have not used this app so cannot vouch for its quality) - hope others will 'chime in' w/ some more specific suggestions - good luck in your search - :)

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Not sure about the legalities of sharing music in this way?? When you purchase a track, you purchase the license to listen to it yourself on any medium, when you play to a group of people in the UK you require a separate license, which is why radios are banned on most building sites!
Although its possible to share a musical link from you tube, already I'm confused ha ha

Most reactions

Latest posts