What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uploading Photos from Lightroom 4

kitjv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I upload photos from my Adobe Lightroom 4 library? Or from my Mac desktop?

Thank you.

GerardMurphy3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can use export photos using a publish service or standard export process to a folder and then have iTunes monitor that folder. (Advanced > Choose Photos to Share) This is the standard way to do this.

Otherwise you can use the Mosaic View App for Lightroom which does this for you. The free version uploads your most recent 2000 images.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Typically, once I've finished my Lightroom workflow, I export my "picks" to a folder on my desktop and then drag this into iPhoto as a new Event. The export folder can then be trashed.

I then have all my iDevices configured to synchronise the entire iPhoto library via iTunes. Personally I find this a reasonably convenient workflow to get all my finalised photos onto my devices.

Most reactions