What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uploading photos from ipad

ipadnewb0926

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a blogger and I was wondering if there's an app I can use for uploading photos like picasa or Flickr...?

cwinter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are some third party Picasa apps available (mostly paid if you want a good one) that work well with Picasa web albums. You can use Picasa's mobile site via the browser for uploads. Flickr has an iPhone app that works on the iPad but is optimized for the smaller iPhone screen. Works though for uploads.

I started using Photobucket to move pictures between the iPad and other devices. Dropbox also allows uploads of multiple pictures but not downloads to the iPad of multiple pictures. You could also check out Apple's iPhoto, which I believe has Dropbox integration. I have not used it though so I can't give it a recommendation for the $5 price tag. I bet you can find tons of reviews on it though.

Good luck! Getting photos on and off of the iPad has proven exceedingly difficult for me as well. It seems this should be easy but things get a bit too restrictive for my taste here with the iPad. Perhaps this will change in future iOS releases.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
FlckrStackr for Flickr is probably the best iPad Flickr app out there. Best I've seen anyway.

Web Albums HD for Picasa is one of the better Picasa apps.

Most reactions

Latest posts