What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

upload pictures tonfacebook

vsstanton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just back from vacation and trying to upload some pictures to facebook...can't seem to figure it out...going on facebook thru safari...help please:)

lreyn330

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just back from vacation and trying to upload some pictures to facebook...can't seem to figure it out...going on facebook thru safari...help please:)
when you go to facebook and upload from ipad u can only upload them from a email on your ipad. Send them to yourself then upload.

Deenybird

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I noticed you made the same typo that I often make. It's too easy to hit 'n' when u want spacebar.

mcbrew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I noticed you made the same typo that I often make. It's too easy to hit 'n' when u want spacebar.

Lol... I do the same thing!

Yeah, post #2 is correct. Facebook gives youna special email address to send pics to. The subject line becomes the description of the photo. On my iPad, i made an address book entry called Facebook Photos with the correct email address. That makes it super-easy tom upload pics to facebook.

Hope that helps!

OP
V

vsstanton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yanks yes n on the keyboard is my problem...a follow up question...thru the facebook email can you add multiple pictures at one time...an album?

Most reactions