What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upgrade from 3.2.2?

Mplough

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just purchased an iPad 1 for my Son. I want to jailbreak it and was going to use Greenpoison (It says on the download link that it will do 3.2.2 iPad) but when I download the link I get version RC6 instead of RC5. I tired it and I get a screen full of white text that repeats over and over until it gives a "panic" message.
So I am assuming that I need 4.2.1. Downloaded the restore firmware for 4.2.1 iPad. Hold the shift key and restore in iTunes, goes to restore and then I get an error (3194). Is there a secret to me getting 4.2.1 on here?
Help

OP
M

Mplough

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found an older version of GP and it worked now how do I upgrade the firmware to 4.2.1?

Last edited:

attamim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I think its nowhere can be done to update to 4.2.1 since Apple has come out the 4.3 software. the only thing can be done if u have your shsh blobs saved for 4.2.1, which i assumed you haven't. just sit back and wait a day or two, I've heard that the NEW 4.3 j4ilbreak is going to be launch soon. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts