What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unkown error after accepting new licence terms...

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
Hi all,

As all of you, I had to accept the new licence term from Apple. At the same time, I updated iTune to the neweat veraion. I don't kno which one did that, but I was unable to update my apps on my iPad or my iPhone with a message saying "Unknown error"

I don't know if the problem was solved magically or is it due to what I did next, but it works now:

- I opened iTunes, and displayed my account.
- since I do not use a credit card, it was saying that my payment had been refused (???)
- I remove the authorization to all computers
- Then I re-authorized my iTune computer.
- I went to the apps (in iTunes) and started an update on one of the app
- it started downloading as expected
- went back to the iPad and iPhone, launched the update and all was back to normal...

I don't know if what I did fixed something, but if you're stuck, maybe it will work for you as well

VicoPad addict!

Manchoa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.catarsis.eu
same problem here. After update and accting new t&c, appstore does not work. It starts to update apps, but nothing happens.

Sent from Tommy's iPad2 using iPF

K1W1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here but I just restarted iTunes and everything worked fine. I've downloaded 11 updates and done a sync on my iPhone 3G and iPad2.

Most reactions

Latest posts