What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unjailbreaking question!!!! urgent lol

lilpablo1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
when i go to restore the factory ios to unjailbreak my ipad2 will it erase all the apps that are on the ipad before i jailbroke it?

OP
L

lilpablo1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so when i unjailbreak it...itunes will add all my old apps like angry birds and a couple music ones? will it add all the data from those games/apps too? like i have beats on rap rivals that i dont want erased in the process of jailbreaking/unjailbreaking my ipad

Last edited:

yof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lilpablo1120 said:
so when i unjailbreak it...itunes will add all my old apps like angry birds and a couple music ones? will it add all the data from those games/apps too? like i have beats on rap rivals that i dont want erased in the process of jailbreaking/unjailbreaking my ipad

Once you restore it it will take you back to normal without jailbreaking, then check the box to sync new apps on iTunes apps tab then sync your iPad. Rap rivals could be saved thru game center but I rather uninstall everything from cydia to in officially jailbreak it than restore and lose your game session,

Most reactions

Latest posts