What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to move iBooks - Help!

cynic.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having trouble copying music and ebooks from my iPad to my old laptop. These mp3 files and ebooks came from another laptop/iTunes but I currently don't have access to this laptop/iTunes because the owner (my spouse) is out of the country and won't be back for a while. So I'm using my old laptop and downloaded the latest iTunes.
I was able to transfer all the apps and books I purchased from the iBooks store. But I can't seem to copy the rest of the books -- those that I got from the other laptop that I transferred to my iPad. I can't transfer the mp3 files as well.
Do you know any software that would allow me to transfer all the music files and ebooks in my iPad to my old laptop?

Thanks!

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the Advanced Search box (at the top of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information here to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum:

Forum Rules - Please read
Hacking Rules - Please read
iPad for Beginners
Free iPad User Manuals
Download The Official iPad Forum App

BTW, I moved your post to the iPad Help area where you’re likely to get a better response to your question.

Welcome again and enjoy!

Most reactions