What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Un-hiding Apps

jackcf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I bought my iPad 2 there were a couple of apps that did not want to use and I went into settings and set something that hid those apps. Since then I have upgraded to IOS 5 and I can't remember what I did to hide those apps and I have been unable to find anything in the settings app that allows you to hide or un-hide an app. One of the apps had something to do with the camera and I don't remember the name of it.

Can anyone tell me how to do this?

OP
J

jackcf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
Do you mean like this:

How to Hide / Unhide Apps from App Store Purchases on iPhone | iPhone

Nope.

The apps I hid are not purchased apps and what I am talking about has nothing to do with the App Store.They are apps that came with the iPad. When I hid them they disappeared from the iPads screen were you cannot see them or use them.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try Settings > General > Restrictions > from there you can toggle Camera, FaceTime, YouTube, etc.

OP
J

jackcf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
Try Settings > General > Restrictions > from there you can toggle Camera, FaceTime, YouTube, etc.

That is what I was looking for. :)

Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts