What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

uk stores?

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
does anyone remember cues to the UK Apple stores when high profile devises are released? i can imagine the London flagship store are chocca, but what about stores like in manchester, bristol and (specifically) cardiff?

i ask because i was going to order from the apple.com store, but after reading todays news that stokes have rapidly run out, im wondering if i'd get faster joy by going to my local store? hopefully we in the UK wont suffer the same issues the americans have.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When the iPhone4 was released there were long queues in Aberdeen. Whether the iPad2 will attract the same sort of interest is, of course, difficult to predict.

I hope you enjoy your iPad when you get it

Tim
Scotland

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I ordered direct first time and ups delivered the day before release.
This time I've prebooked from a local apple reseller.
Can't be bothered to queue.....also have two iPad1's already in the house.

OP
sjleworthy

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
thanks guys.

it looks more like its the cheaper end of the market that stocks are failing in - the 16gb wi-fi. i'm after a 3g 64gb model. this'll hopefully be unaffected :)

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm hoping resellers such as PC World & Currys will have them instore on launch day. Got vouchers sitting there waiting to be cashed in.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lol I hate those guys donka. Bet you go in and find the model you want is on display, but they won't sell it to you as they have lost the box, cable, packing, key to alarm system whatever.....

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lol I hate those guys donka. Bet you go in and find the model you want is on display, but they won't sell it to you as they have lost the box, cable, packing, key to alarm system whatever.....

Yip, true but there are a few stores near to me and no Apple stores. Besides I have some vouchers for there from work and I can order some vouchers with a 10% discount which makes the upgrade relatively cheap for me.

Most reactions