What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twitter newbie needs help with Lists and Timeline

wahoowad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm just getting started with Twitter and intend to follow folks on my iPad. I have the Twitter iPad app installed and accessing my account. I have a couple low volume tweeters I follow for business purposes and want those to appear in my Timeline (or at the top of my Timeline). I have a couple high volume low priority personal tweeters I follow and have placed those in a List that I can go check when I want. Unfortunately I see all the tweets on my Timeline, even the high volume ones I placed in a List. They clutter up my Timeline and push my important tweeters way to the bottom. How can I address this?

Thanks!

NoBite

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good questions! I am a newbie with Twitter, too, and look forward to your questions getting answered.

Most reactions