What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turtle beach

jynx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Turtle Beach PX5 head phones are compatible with the iPad 2?
On a similar note,are there any Bluetooth 'phones for the iPad 2 at a price of,say 300$?

Thanks in advance!

OP
J

jynx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
I moved this to the Accessories section

Tim

Thanks for being patient with this well-meaning but dimwitted noob!

TraumaBoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sorry you haven't had a reply yet to your question and hope you haven't given up on the PX5's. The answer is YES and easily. For those who have a pair I will outline the steps.
Locate the blue tooth button on the headset. Turn Bluetooth on in the settings menu on your iPad. Press and hold the Bluetooth button on the PX5 until it turns red. The device will now be discoverable on the iPad "TURTLE BEACH PX5" input code "0000" and you have a paired PX5 & iPad.

I also have paired it with my iPhone and can take incoming calls whilst listening to whatever i am doing on the iPad.

I also listen to apple TV on the headsets.

And most importantly, too me at least play the xbox and PS3 with them.

All round headset I guess, IMO.

dcamco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've used my PX-5 for several months on both my iPhone and iPad but suddenly I'm having some issues. The headset pairs without issue but I can't get the sound to come out of the headset...it just continues to play from the ipad/iphone speaker. Any ideas as to what's going on here?

Most reactions

Latest posts