What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying to standardize 40 iPads for school use.

grworne1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have apps on the separate iPads that are not identical. I have tried to transfer the apps to iTunes, and it wants to erase and sync the different iPads. I don't want to erase the files that are different, I want them all on the iPads. Help please. I am not normally an Apple user, and after 3 weeks of beating my head against the wall, I am very unimpressed. Today the computer erased the only one of the 40 school iPads that I had completely ready to use.

There are apps still on the erased iPad that can be found and used if you type the name in the search line, but the app's icon no longer exists. How is that even possible?

I have an expensive cart that can be used to connect all the iPads to this MacBook at the same time, and I have the app from Apple that allows this computer to manage all the iPads. I just cant get all the apps in the right place at the same time, and with all the trouble I have had I don't dare connect all the iPads to the Mac as it keeps screwing things up.

Most reactions

Latest posts