What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tribez

valinrace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love this game too. But I hear in the next update they will add that option. hope its true and not only rumors.

Daveww

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It does have an "add friend" section in the menu "I" at the bottom left. In that section it has a code so you can give to a friend, or you can enter a friends code. But when you go to the friend menu it says "soon you'll be able to play with friends". If you would like to add me to give it a try here is my code "rq2527". I'm hoping that once I have a friend the menu will open up.
I must say I can't get enough of this game!

SoonerFanInMO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My ancients island is starting to 'hang'. I set my collections and when I come back to it - it is right where I left it. Any ideas?

rgrant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tribez code qw35pdf

Hey, I added your code to my Tribez game. My code is in the subject line. Hope this works.

leonoemarin73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i am playing the tribez with my ipad, but I do not see the add code or friends, please help
It does have an "add friend" section in the menu "I" at the bottom left. In that section it has a code so you can give to a friend, or you can enter a friends code. But when you go to the friend menu it says "soon you'll be able to play with friends". If you would like to add me to give it a try here is my code "rq2527". I'm hoping that once I have a friend the menu will open up.
I must say I can't get enough of this game!

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Add me hopefully the gang from airport city are here too. f517jes thanks

needs nothing send me what you need

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This game is great especially with neighbours

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Fred, what's the advantage of having neighbours in Tribez?

Same as ac sort off you visit and collect food or timber but unlike ac it only seems to be limited by something that looks like wings so havn,t worked that out yet

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Same as ac sort off you visit and collect food or timber but unlike ac it only seems to be limited by something that looks like wings so havn,t worked that out yet

OK, thanks. I'll update my game then.

Most reactions