What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trent Reznor Says he is Deeply Involved in a Secretive Music Delivery Product With Apple

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
NIN.FaceTime.112113.png

Trent Reznor is a popular American singer-songwriter, composer, and record producer, most know for his work on such films as The Social Network, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, and Gone Girl. And it seems that his talent hasn't gone unnoticed by the creative folks at Apple.

According to a new interview that Reznor did with Billboard, it seems that he is deeply involved in a secretive music delivery product with Apple. He says that the new project appeared after Apple's acquisition of Beats and said that he's role will be to "design some products" with Apple.

While he didn't disclose too many details, he did say that the project was related to music delivery and that he won' be "directly making music." He added the following:

"I'm fully in it right now, and it's challenging, and it's unfamiliar and it's kind of everything I asked for — and the bad thing is it's everything I asked for"

The music composer also admitted that he is a "life-long Apple consumer and fan and advocate." It will be interesting to see what will Reznor create inside Apple's labs.

Source: Billboard

Most reactions

Latest posts