What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Travelling tips: Malaria risk

bobelliott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We are doing a fly drive both on the West Coast and East coast end Feb 2013 for a month and want to know if we need to take Malaria tablets, also any hotel recommendations and places not to miss

csllanna

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We are doing a fly drive both on the West Coast and East coast end Feb 2013 for a month and want to know if we need to take Malaria tablets, also any hotel recommendations and places not to miss

Good day, bobelliott,

That means you are coming to Malaysia - West Malaysia and East Malaysia?

I don't think that you need to take Malaria tablets unless you need to experience the jungle life.

However, I do suggest you take the vaccination of Hepatitis B, because you might not get used with the way of cooking the foods overhere. They are more spicy and oily if you compare them with the western food.

Please list down the schedule that you will be available in Malaysia, i.e., how many days in East Malaysia, Sabah or Sarawak, and how many days will be at West Malaysia. And the preference of yours to visit islands, heritage town or capitol city.

Then you only will choose the hotel (4 stars and above) which nearby you destination.

Please feel free to ask us more question about Malaysia.

Thanks....^^

Most reactions