What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transferring Photos from iPad to the PC Computer

tomcorbett28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
I have been trying a way to transfer my photos which are 1500 plus pictures to the PC Computer. I have backup the iPad to the computer there are no photos.
What i'm doing wrong.

schmidtj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you attach the iPad to the PC it appears as a camera device. You just drag the photos from the iPad camera to a folder on the PC.

OP
T

tomcorbett28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I guess I was stupid and tired over the weekend. But a friend suggested that connect the iPad to the computer and look for the folder with Photos in it. So I did but it was there. But was there was a folder asking what you want to do with iPad and the middle was imported pictures and videos so I said yes. And all 1253 pictures to the computer. I left them on the iPad until I finish editing them. But I do see there is a differents between the iPad and the iPod. On the iPod it has everything listed that you have on the iPod but not the iPad. Which is confusting to me. I would like a folder called Photos in iTunes. But I have to see how to do that first. I can make folder it but if te iPad doesn't see it what the point.
Thanks for all your help.

khushi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey I Wana know with the camera connection kit can we use USB to save pictures in USB so tht we cn take or give pictures to any1 anywhere??n for bakeup also??

OP
T

tomcorbett28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
schmidtj said:
When you attach the iPad to the PC it appears as a camera device. You just drag the photos from the iPad camera to a folder on the PC.

There is no Photos folder on the iPad other than the one at the top and when you click on transfer to a folder it just list 3 which must me 3 folders because there is over 1250 pictures.
Thanks for your help.
Tom

Most reactions