What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer Photos From iPhone To iPad With Photo Transfer App

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBfzSgWbsNQ[/ame]​

Photo Transfer App is a simple yet useful app that will allow you to exchange photos between iOS devices. This can be done through Wifi or Bluetooth, Wifi being faster. All you do is choose the photos you want to transfer, switch over to the other device, choose the device, and grab the photos. Transfer time can be slow on Bluetooth, but if you need those photos to be on your iPad, you got to do what you got to do. This app also provides transfer to and from PC or Mac so theres another useful feature right there. You can find Photo Transfer App for $2.99 in the App Store.

Photo Transfer App for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

misfortune13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nice
grey.png

AJsAWiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This app looks very useful. I'm waiting for the price to go back down to $1.99.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score

got this when it was free. download appshopper to give you a heads up on apps that are free for several days.

EKIN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome app. Works great,simple to use and it transfers very fast over wi-fi. The only thing bad is it only transfers 112 max photos at a time. Other than that, best $2.99 I've ever spent!

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com

Same. I added it to my wishlist in AppShopper. AppShopper will alert when prices drop - very handy. And no, I have nothing to do with AppShopper or the Dev of it, I just have to give props for something that has allowed me to get all the apps I wanted at much less (if not free) than the normal price.

AJsAWiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Somerled said:
Same. I added it to my wishlist in AppShopper. AppShopper will alert when prices drop - very handy. And no, I have nothing to do with AppShopper or the Dev of it, I just have to give props for something that has allowed me to get all the apps I wanted at much less (if not free) than the normal price.

LOL, I do the same . . . Love appshopper!
If the pattern holds true, I expect to see a price drop on this one sometime this month (March). Some of the price drops and increases seem to follow a pattern.

AJsAWiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
j0yful said:
got this when it was free. download appshopper to give you a heads up on apps that are free for several days.

I use AppShopper all of the time. Just found out about this app though, so I missed the "free run". So, I thought catching the $1.99 price point was the next best thing. If I recall correctly it was only free once but the $1.99 price repeated.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it has been a habit for me to log on to appshopper at least twice a day! lol who has this habit?

AJsAWiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
j0yful said:
it has been a habit for me to log on to appshopper at least twice a day! lol who has this habit?

Guilty, I even installed the AppShopper app!

AJsAWiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just saw a similar app called Photosync that seems to accomplish the same task.
Found it on App Shopper. Tried to compare the two apps. The main difference I saw is that PhotoSync is newer.
Can anyone shed some light on comparing the two? PhotoSync is currently $1.99 so it's a dollar cheaper.

Fenriq007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Appshopaholic here but using the camera connection kit acomplishes the same much faster.

Studor13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do any of the apps actually sycn like Apple's Photo app?

I use Photo-Sort which is great for transferring huge amounts of files between PC and iOS devices because you have multi-level folder structures, but it doesn't sync.

Dropbox is great because it syncs and has multi-level folders but if you are offline you can't get access to your images.

The Photo app is good but it only has one folder level.

I desparately need an app that syncs and allows for multi-level folders.

Most reactions

Latest posts