What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer photos and videos PC to Ipad

barcoavela

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello friends, I need to transfer pictures and videos from my PC to the IPAD and I can not do that. I tried unsuccessfully for Itunes. How best can do that ?

PS: I´ve bought ipad camera connection kit who I can put SD card.

Thank You

LGgeek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do this all the time using itunes. in itunes select either iphoto or a folder for pictures.for movies just drag the movies into the movies section of itunes.
Then sync and everything you have checked will get moved to the ipad.

Pinchot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can also use the photo transfer app, from the app store. You can use it to copy pictures from your pc, iPad and iPhone. I use it when I want to transfer pictures from my iPhone 4 to my iPad for use in GarageSale (another great app). It saves me from having to transfer the pictures to iTunes, or email the degraded pictures to myself.

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"iPad Mate"

What's the format Of the movies u want to transfer?

is easy to use, drag´n drop and It looks like this.

imtoo_ipad_mate-375951-1277199303.jpeg

More Info:
iPad Mate: Transfer movie/video/DVD/music/photo from PC to iPad

Search: iPad Mate torrent

joephoto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Question: do any of these allow control over the image sort order?

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you have windows on your PC you can just plug into the USB port and after you click on start the photos program comes up and you can just choose to drag and drop, I think! Or cut and paste. Twerpoet will know the best and easiest way to do it, for sure! When he's on line, tap on his avatar and ask him!
If he doesn't know I'd be VERY surprised! GOOD LUCK!

Most reactions

Latest posts