What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer google books to iBooks ?

HCRBuilder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 200 (open domain) Google books. How do I move them into iBooks Instead of using the google app ? Or is it even possible ? if it is possible, it would be GREAT to have step by step instructions to go by.

Thanks,

Bob

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry. Can't be very helpful. I strongly suspect that you cannot get the iBooks app to recognize the Google books. I, for example, have separate apps for iBooks, Amazon books, and kobo books. Three apps and three libraries.

But I'm wondering why you want to do so. Are you trying to get iTunes to back up your google books? Are you just trying to have a single library for convenience?

OP
H

HCRBuilder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having major trouble with the google book app opening up my library. I thought I may have better luck with the iBooks library if I can transfer my books to iBooks. I have heard it can be done, but I don't know how to do it.
Bob

Most reactions

Latest posts