What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Touchscreen unresponsive

marione

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My touchscreen is Unresponsive for more than 24 hours.
Any of you guys encountered this at any?

Feed back please.
Mario

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try resetting by turning to iPad off. You do this by holding down the black button on the top of the iPad, for several seconds... then when the option appears, swipe to turn off. Once shut down, hold the black button gain for a few seconds until the apple appears and everything starts up.

OP
M

marione

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I already done many times but the swipe of the bottom doesn't work for the same reason: touchscreen unresponsive :-(

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's a very good point, lol. Try a hard reboot... Hold the black button and home button. Ignore the slide request and keep holding. Takes about 10-15 seconds before it'll shutdown. Let us know how you go.

JezJezJez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I know what this is, as something similar happened to me. Basicially if you accidentally triple click the home button (ie activate Voic- over mode) BUT your volume is turned down to zero then it seems like your ipad is functioning really slowly (as its speaking but you cant hear it). Reboots dont have any effect, but the answer is simply to triple click home and turn Voice-over off.

Roughneckgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks sooo much Christina!! I tried your tip and it worked. I've been so frustrated...now I'm iPad2 addicted again.. no more withdrawals for me :D

Most reactions

Latest posts