What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Touch Run - This game will burn up your finger

muharremozkan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am new at iPadForums.
My name is Muharrem. I am developing mobile applications for iPhone and iPad.

I want to introduce you one of my games designed for specifically for iPad.
I hope you like it.

Touch Run

Touch Run is an addictive arcade game. You touch the screen and run from angry enemies. You should be fast to survive.
There are 40 levels to complete. To complete levels you collect 5 keys and then go to exit door.
You can also play with your friends together and see who is faster. Show your friends how faster you can be.

It is available now on AppStore.

Video Gameplay

Best regards

Muharrem Özkan

Last edited by a moderator:

appsman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Muharrem Ozkan,
Good game, I loved it. I suggest you to make it a multi-touch type, I mean, two players at a times or two fingers at a time.

OP
M

muharremozkan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Muharrem Ozkan,
Good game, I loved it. I suggest you to make it a multi-touch type, I mean, two players at a times or two fingers at a time.

Thanks for your comment appsman.

Game already has a 2 player mode. You mean something else?

appsman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your comment appsman.

Game already has a 2 player mode. You mean something else?

I didn't DLed this, just saw your video. It looked good to me, theme, playing attitude etc. Can 2 players play at the same time? Or first player finishes then 2nd player start and at last compare results? I meant multi-touch in the same time and in same game level.

OP
M

muharremozkan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't DLed this, just saw your video. It looked good to me, theme, playing attitude etc. Can 2 players play at the same time? Or first player finishes then 2nd player start and at last compare results? I meant multi-touch in the same time and in same game level.

Yes, two players can play at the ssma time in same level. At the end of the video at time 3:47, I played in 2 players mode. You can check it.
Best regards.

Most reactions

Latest posts