What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Total frustration trying to get into iGames

LoveRem36

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In iGames I put in my ID and email address. It says my email addy is being used in other places. Well of course it is, thats my email address and acct. So I haven't been able to get into iPad Games.

Can anyone make any sense of this? and

Why in God's name do I need to use a new ID and password for every app. I try to download? Why does it ask me for IDs all the time?
I can't remember them anymore.

My email incoming won't work and for the life of me I can't configure it.
I have it configured the same as my PC, I am not aware that I need to do it any other way, am I wrong about this?

I can send emails. My Apple ID doesn't work either, it keeps saying that my email addy is in use already, well of course it is, whats going on?
Hope someone has real answers besides trying to get my email addy out of me, don't think you are supposed to ask that on here.

Most reactions

Latest posts