What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Too cold to use my iPad?(嬌貴的iPad怕冷?)

csllanna

iPF Novice
Reaction score
感謝有機會幫iPafForums.net寫貼子,令我這個來自熱帶赤道國家的馬來西亞人也學到了一點常識:因為最近有看到報道,iPad在寒冷的天氣下,電池突然無法正常充電,有蘋友被蘋果客服中心告知,在溫度太低的情況下,iPad2電池有時會出現無法充電的情況,原因是電池設置了溫度過低保護。

蘋友無法理解,大發雷霆,說在iPad2的使用信息指南中,確實有一段說明為"請在溫度始終介于0℃-35℃之間的地方使用ipad"。但經網友測試,iPad2在10℃以下便會出現"罷工"。

image-602557695.png

經過一番查證,原來是我們生活常識不夠,見識不廣,因為在寒冷國家,如蘇聯,北加拿大等地的蘋果用戶,大概都會知道, 任何電子產品都不能在酷冷的地方使用或充電,就如以下用戶所聞:

In general, electronic devices do not do well in temperature extremes.
In particular, batteries don't work well in the cold and condensation can trip the immersion sensors in the iPad, potentially voiding your warranty. - doc

I always heard that one should not use an electronic device that has come in from the cold until it has warmed up to room temperature, to reduce the danger of condensation damage. For a laptop that could take a while。- mrlynn

所以假設您是在天寒地凍的外面,就必須先要做好iPad的預防保護措施,而且如果從寒冷的外頭回到室內,一冷一熱的相對潮溼溫度, 更會造成電子產品的損壞:

Absolutely! Also, you do not actually USE the device for it to be damaged, just the act of bringing a really cold item into a warm (and therefore much more humid) environment can cause damage. I put such items into closed plastic trash bags or ziplocs before bringing them inside. - btfc

所以不要再為難蘋果客服中心的工作人員了!

文章圖片來源:
1) 天冷就罷工 iPad2曝"電池門"

2) iPad in the cold?

3). Bitterly cold weather sweeping across Europe claims more victims

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts