What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

to the best of ipad top users ???

tamer44442002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi every one

i have a problem that cant fix in my new i pad

i want a calender that can makes events repeats for certain time or days i.e

i want to make an event and repeat it every 10 days or 8 days = all calenders i found repeats only
1 day - 1 weak - 2 weak - 1 month - 1 year

is there any calender that can do it

plz help

thanks

fgg

iPF Noob
Reaction score

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to our forums. The program I use is informant . This offers a fully integrated calendar with task as well, the option to repeat odd days is available like every 21 days. Etc , I use google cal as a sync point for all my iPhones and iPads running informant. Push reminders work across all 3 and multiple calendars are supported. They offer 2 versions. I use the pro version. Hope that helps

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Just for completeness, it is possible (though not convenient) to create custom repeating events for the Calendar app. You have to create them on the icloud.com site, or in another calendar app/program that syncs with the Calendar app; like the Calendar app on the Mac.

I've doen this for the one or two odd repeating events I've needed. If I needed to do it more often I'd probably get a better third party app. Apps, actually, since I'd want to keep the computer synced as well.

You can do the same thing with GMail, create the event on the website or through another app that syncs with GMail.

Most reactions

Latest posts