What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Jailbreak or not to Jailbreak that is the question

Jailbreak or not to Jailbreak

• Yes, Jailbreak

Votes: 24 42.9%
  • No, Jailbreak

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Maybe later

Votes: 9 16.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have talked with the OP and have decided to re-open his thread.

But all off topic and argumentative posts will be deleted and appropriate sanction issued.

Stay on topic, answer the topic question and vote.

cross

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Destroyer said:
My iPad2 is not JB maybe in a near future I would.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I won't to jailbreak my iPad2

antonio107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I JB, even though I barely use any cydia apps. The little tweaks (like the ones to the spellchecker) made it worthwhile to me. That, and the principle of jumping the gated community! :)

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I doubt I ever would,iPad is great as it is

daker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've already paid for enough apps I might as well stick without a jailbreak.

lisacg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to, however I am at 4.3.5.. Can I still do it ? From everything I have read I may have to wait until 5.0. :confused:

sir_ben

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I first bought my iPad 2 I told myself that I wouldn't jailbreak it. But coming from an iPhone that is jailbroken, I couldn't resist and jailbroke my iPad anyway. For me the main reason for jailbreaking is so that I could install SBSettings. Digging through the settings menu just to turn wifi or bluetooth on and off is very frustrating.

SmoshFan99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't.That is very illegal and it really screws up ur device. Yur better off just paying for the apps. If you jailbreak u can never update ur software

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SmoshFan99 said:
Don't.That is very illegal and it really screws up ur device. Yur better off just paying for the apps. If you jailbreak u can never update ur software

This is complete rubbish. You clearly don't know the facts, if you don't know then you would be better off saying nothing.

To be clear......it is NOT illegal, it does NOT screw up your device (and if the worst happens you can always restore) and the purpose of jail breaking is NOT to get free apps (which would be piracy and is illegal).

FWIW my iPad is not jail broken.

The Archangel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts