What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Timbuk2 Messenger Bag and Backpack Sale

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Surprised nobody's mentioned yet, but anyone looking for a new bag, here's a heads-up that Timbuk2 are currently running their post-Christmas sale across selected bags and acccessories between 20-40% off, plus free domestic US shipping for orders over $120.

TB2's overseas shipping isn't cheap, so after looking around, I found Amazon are also clearing some of their Timbuk2 inventory with the same discount rates (20-40%), plus their overseas shipping costs are more reasonable (although they don't ship everywhere for selected items.)

Links --

TB2 -- Timbuk2 Bags - Sale

Amazon -- Amazon Timbuk2

51FGSnLkfFL._SX342_.jpg

51l7wHXkBQL._SX342_.jpg

Last edited:

Steviesouthpaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bad form?

I don't know if this is bad form or not but I have been selling lots of things on Craigslist to raise money to buy my I pad. One of the things I'm selling is a barely used Timbuk2 lap top messenger bag. Here's a link in case anyone is interested. The proceeds are going to a good cause eh? This bag is in mint condition...

Timbuk2 Lap Top Messenger Bag/ Barely Used; Like New!

OP
tzimisce

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Received another email from TB2 that they've added a few more products on their current sale offering (link above). Haven't checked it out myself.

Also, for some reason I ordered a Classic Messenger from Amazon, and they upgraded it to international expedited shipping for the cost of normal shipping. (I've noticed sometimes they do that.)

geekmama

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got my new (woohoo!) ipad in a griffin case that I am liking, but I think I'd like a small shoulder bag of some sort to carry it in. Which timbuk2 bags do ipad folks tend to like?

txdave13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know if this is bad form or not but I have been selling lots of things on Craigslist to raise money to buy my I pad. One of the things I'm selling is a barely used Timbuk2 lap top messenger bag. Here's a link in case anyone is interested. The proceeds are going to a good cause eh? This bag is in mint condition...

Timbuk2 Lap Top Messenger Bag/ Barely Used; Like New!

Dude, that's a heck of a deal. If I were near by, I'd take it off your hands (that, and if I didn't already have a Patagonia messenger bag I love). GLWTS!

OP
tzimisce

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got my new (woohoo!) ipad in a griffin case that I am liking, but I think I'd like a small shoulder bag of some sort to carry it in. Which timbuk2 bags do ipad folks tend to like?

It comes down to what your personal requirements are - just look around on TB2's website. I have a Classic Messenger Small, which is just about right for me and the stuff I have to carry, although my iPad (or other laptops) always has its own neoprene sleeve anway.

If I am *only* carrying my iPad (and nothing else), I use Red Canoe's NAA "High Altitude O2 Kit" bag, into which the neoprene sleeve with iPad inside fits perfectly -- NAA High Altitude Shoulder Bag.

41rB4fIYvtL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts