What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thought for the day

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have a message you'd like people to think about as they go about their day? Feel free to post it here.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.

OP
KevinJS

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't trust people who come off squeaky clean. That just tells me they wear their filth on the inside. - Chris Krzeminski.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
My thought for the day is when we are awake life is an illusion, when we dream that is reality! Dreams leave us full of emotions, even if we don't remember them, emotions are what we take with us when we transition to our next journey.:cool:

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
:rolleyes:My thought today is about you, Kevin! There is a quote thread....so I thought this was not so much about quotes but about a person's original thought! Now, you started this thread I think? So, what is it all about, eh? :oops: squib, Canadian's are well known for GREAT original thoughts!
That's why the USA steals them all away to LA!:D

OP
KevinJS

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You got it. There are some great quotes, but this thread is about the thought behind those few words, in the hope that it may make someone think a little, and perhaps make their day a little better than it may otherwise have been.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Kevin thank you :). Ok, I get that, eh? Some more questions!
#1. Why is it that you have spoilers in this section ? Eh? :D
& #2 why is your quote always the same? :(You do not ,put forth your thought's or expound on your quote, not really in the sense that I at least can really understand what your thoughts are on this subject! :oops:
As in, are you making a joke or are you quipping ( being flippant about it)? :eek: I love humor as much ( or more than the next person ) it is great!
I for ONE WOULD TRULY LIKE TO KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON A
subject, not just the same thing over and over? Are we supposed to respond to YOUR QUOTE, and then you will post a new one? So, if you
REPEAT A QUOTE OVER AND OVER. Kevin, Are you waiting for someone to give their thought on that before moving on or is it a free for all where a little variety and our true thoughts can be about whateve?! Eh, buddy?
You are also right that the other quote page is for inspiring quotes!
I believe you have hit on a great thread idea! Thoughts and quotes don't have to be inspiring, I would like to have them at least thought provoking where others respond or we don't even need a quote! We can just remark on our thought for the day? I'm not wanting to be a pest!:(
I just wonder what the parameters are so you can move on to your next thoughts! :D It can be one or the other or both! :cool::p I choose both!
But it is your thread, eh Kevin :D And I think you are the one who gets to choose! I will be VERY interested on your thoughts about this post! :oops::) squib. PS everyday I come to this forum makes it a better day for me!

OP
KevinJS

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ah. The thought for the day in the spoiler is part of my signature. I intend to change them regularly, and another member (Johanna) pointed out that it would be a good idea to put the old ones in a thread so they didn't get lost.

The reason I have spoilers in my signature is to show members that they exist, and how they work.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
AWWW, peace in my heart! The sun rises and I can see!:)
Thank you Kevin !! I'm pretty thick when it comes to understanding the world as other's see it! By Grade two I learned not to put my hand up
( except for Math ) because whatever question the teacher asked? I KNEW I didn't know the " normal " answer! I would sit there and try to figure out what answer they ALL came up with.
Before gr. 2 every time I answered, the teacher would look at me like I was an alien,and the kids would all burst out laughing!:(
So I have never been in line with the rest of the world and to this day I need someone else to shine the light in the normal direction, or the road well travelled! I'm always in the bush or on the wrong road etc and won't find it until some one tells what the answer is. There are quite a few people on this forum who can attest to that! o_O :oops::eek::p:D:cool:

Last edited:

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
My thought for the day is " Gratitude ". The last few days have been excruciatingly painful and all I could do was lay still and bear it. Today it has finally subsided to a tolerable level and I am SO GRATEFUL YOU CANT IMAGINE!

Most reactions